|Roger Haydock||Edward Letherbarrow|
|John Radcliffe||John Woods|
|Henry Turnley||Thomas Bostocke|
|Charles Doley||William Woods|
|George Lamplugh||Hugo Tootell|
|Henry Hall||Jacob Garstang|
|Henry Wilding||Edward Bostock|
|Thomas Higham||Thomas Ryley|
|Ralph Cook||Jacob Drinkwater|
|Thomas Bradley||John Colley|
1. The Bayliffes that they Cleanse the wall att the Schoole house and Set railes at the same, Repaire the Sike Troughs in the Syckes, open the Gutters to the Sycke troughs by Spitle Mosse & set two good yates at Churchgate and ffryergate more end at each place before the 10th April next.
2. Widdow Clifton yt she repaire Rampier at side of her Miding in Corker hole, payre her Copp, and scower her ditch in the same, before the 10th of April next.
3. Mr John Chorley Habardasher yt he open the Spring to ye Sycke troughs in the Syckes, and repaire ye Rampier in the same, before the 16th of Aprill next.
4. Mr Nich: Walls yt he cut his Hedge & scowre his Ditch at side of Swillbrooke browe before the 20th of Aprill next.
5. Mr Walmsley yt he pave the Cawsey in the Laine downe the brow leading to Swillbrook before the 10th of Aprill next.
6. Mr Wm Lemon junr that he scowre his ditch at West side of his feild in Meadow Laine adjoyning to Mr Loxam before the 20th of Aprill next.
7. These psons following to lopp their Hedges & scowre their Ditches in meadow Laine before the 15th of Aprill next.
Rich Woods, Ric: Thorpe, Widdow Charnock, Mr Loxam, Joseph King, Chrofer Greenfeild Esqre, Edward Rhodes, Robert Pigott, Mr Mayor.
8. Richard Jackson yt he draw a Sufficient ditch both at end and side of his Meadow neare waterside before the 14th of Aprill.
9. George Birchall yt he scowres his ditch at Banck head before the first of May next.
10. John Dawson to paire his Copp, Cut his Hedge, and scowre his Ditch at Bancke head before the first of May next.
11. These psons following yt they Remove their Middings behind ffishergate Barrs before the 24th May next.
Mr George Addison, Mr daniell Chaddocke, George Ratcliffe, Henry Wilding, Chrofer Nowell.
12. These psons ffollowing yt they remove their middings lying in the ffishergate before the 24th of May next.
Mr Wm Hobson & Rich Jackson.
13. Josias Willasy yt he make a good and Lawfull fence between his Backside garden and orchard adjoyning to Isabel Rimer? before the [date missing]
14. The Supvisors of the Highway yt they repaire the Rampier at end of the dye house all allong leading to Alley Laine End and set stoops before the 10th of Aprill next.
15. Supervisors fo the Highway yt the[y] pave the Causey on Preston More and Repaire the Browe on the same also to pave the Causeys, Repaire the place and set stoopes in Ribleton Laine and ffishergate Lane and to make good way and passage of Peel more before the 24th of June next.
16. Evan Huson yt he open his platt neare Alley laine end yt the water may pass in it's usual course before the 10th of Aprill next.
17. Edward Craven yt he Scowre his Ditch between his Sycke and Tho: Gradwells neare Alley laine before the 10th of Aprill next.
18. The Bayliffes yt they Sufficiently Scowre & Repaire all the Calls upon the Marsh before the 24th of June next.
19. Wm Walmsley of the hole house & Henry Graystocke for Laying ffitch? upon the Marsh and thet they remove it before the 24th of May next.
20. Tho: Patton Esqre yt he repaire the Sough leading to Mill ffleame, to lay a sufficient ffoot Bridge over ye Brooke att the end of March Laine and for encroaching upon ye Marsh when he Scowred the Mill fleame, all to be made good before the first of May next.
21. Wm Seddon & James Mosse to open the Springs, mend the Rampire at Topp of Hanging Browes before the 15th of Aprill next
22. Wm Seddon, James Mosse & Hugh Gurnall to Lay a good Bridge and set a Ryle to it between the Hanging Browes & Bottoms before ye first of May next.
23. Edward Rigby Esqre & John Birchall to set a Rayle at the Bridge at bottom of the oxe hey before the first of May next.
24. Symon Bullen yt hee Cutt his Hedge and Scowre his Ditch on the East Side of his Land Adjoyning to Mr Hesketh Land before ye 15th of Aprill next.
25. Wm Townend & John Hardman for Suffering their ffamylys to turne downe their washing Excremts & Sinders in the Streets Contrary to a Guild ordr.
26. These psons following yt they Remove theire Middings beyond Churchgate Barrs before the 24th May next.
Henry Clayton, Rich. Cunliffe, John Hodgkinson Curier, Henry Heaton.
27. These psons following yt ye Lopp their hedges & Scowre theire Ditches in Ribbleton Laine before the 15th of April next.
Richard Jackson, Mr Robert Pigott, Henry Turneley, Mr Rich Langton, Tho: Smith, Nicholas Cunliffe, Hen Blackhurst, Rich: Withington & Jonathan Audland.
28. These psons following to Lopp their Hedges and Scowre their Ditches in Degergate Laine before the 15th of April next.
Mr Henry Balckhurst, Nich: Cunliffe, Edward Walker, Mr John Kellet, Henry Hayton, Tho: Hodgkinson, John Greenough, John Merry & Widdow Walmsley.
29. These psons following to Lopp their Hedges and Scowre their Ditches in new hall Laine before the 15th of Aprill next.
Ann Walmsley & John Merry.
30. These psons following to Repaire ye Rampier at this end of the Bridge leading to ffullwood Moore before ye 15th of Aprill next.
John Kay, Rich: Sherburne, Wm Hangneales? & George Eastham.
31. Mr Carter of Ellell & John Balley of this Towne for Breaking grounds for casting of Clay to make Bricke within the Librties of the way within this Towne as a great prjudice to the High way therefore to make no Brick out of yt pitt but to fill it upp forth with.
32. Henry Heaton yt he make A sufficient & Lawfull ffence round ye vickerage Croft before the 15th of Aprill next.
33. These psons following to Remove their Middings in St Johns Weend before the 24th of May next.
James Heyes, John Thorpe, Chrofer Walmsley, Anne Catterall, Wm Gregson, Mr Lemon, Tho: Rimer, Rich: Baley, Lawrence Cottam, Wm Woods, Widdow Garlicke, James Garstange, Mrs Keys, Tho: Ryley, Edward Rydihough, Tho: Cottam, Mr Wm Patten, Mr Nich: Walls, John Woods, James Townend & Mr Sallom.
34. Mr John Kellett yt he Scowre his Ditch at side Daw Banke adjoyning to Lancr Laine before ye 20th of Aprill next.
35. Ye Pinders for Suffering horses to goe upon the Marsh and not put them in the Pinfold & for neglecting their office in sevrall other pticulars.
36. John Hatch for suffering his ffence to Lye downe at both ends of his ground lyeing between the Towne and Maudlands as a great nusance to his neighbours yt he make ye same upp before ye 15th of Aprill next.
37. These psons following for Inhabiting within this Corporacon and not free of the same.
Mr Phillip Stanny?, Mr John Colly, Mr Poole, Edwd Kelsell, John Crabtree, Ralph Newsam?, John Ainsworth, James Kitching, Wm Crosse, John Hardman, Henry Willson, Henry Wilding joyner, Chrofer Peirson, Joseph Rigby.
38. These psons following for refuseing to serve upon this Inquest.
Evan Huson, John Loxam, Henry Hall, James Sallom, John Hatch, Henry Crooke, Robert Ryley, Nicholas Passley, James Hodgson.